1. Define Your “Why” Before you even try to get an answer to how you can learn English fast and effectively? You need to have a clear vision on how crucial it is for you to learn a new English? What is your purpose? Perhaps a job, your education, maybe you plan on moving abroad. Defining your why power will keep you motivated at times when you struggle to grasp the language and think about giving up.
2. Set Specific Short Term And Long Term Goals In order to achieve success, you need to set some realistic goals and make a proper study schedule. For example: set daily goals of reading at least a few paragraphs in English, Aim for at least writing an email to a client/mentor in English without additional translation help. Aim to achieve these goals by setting a good study plan and aim to give at least 30 minutes daily to your language practice. Start small, but practice daily.
3. Find English Resources The modern era of internet and google has made everything widely accessible at just the tip of your fingers. There are thousands of English resources that leave you spoilt for your choice. Subscribe to English YouTube channels or podcasts, read English newspapers, read easy to understand English novels and blogs to help you comprehend the language. For English guidance blogs, we recommend Power English coursesfor additional tips and resources to get you started.
4. Talk To Someone Live They say a language is useless if it isn’t used for communication? We agree. Yes modern times have made communication widely limited to texts and emails but there’s nothing like talking to someone in English to really let the language set in your mind. This will not only give you an inflated sense of self confidence but will also allow for improving fluency and accent.
5. If All Else Fails, Hire A Tutor Self-study is important, but if you are really struggling on grasping the language and you just can’t get hold of the words, the perhaps a native tutor in English is the best choice for you. Today there are multiple tutors available that can help you learn English within the comfort of your home. Thanks to skype.
6. Challenge Yourself Everyday No matter how many resources, blogs and tutors I can enlist here for you, no matter how much you have actually studied, it all comes down to how you apply the skills you have learned. After your daily study regime, aim for some practice sessions. Perhaps arrange an English speaking session with your native English speaker friend. Try to write one or two paragraphs in English to see where you stand. Practice indeed does make you perfect.
For more information visit here… https://www.power-english.net
7. Never Give Up Last, but not the least, failure and mistakes happen to even the best of us. Even on days when you fail to understand basic English words, struggle to write even a few lines in English or fail miserably at speaking a few sentences in English. Realize that you are a work in progress. Great things don’t happen overnight that’s why it’s important to always keep trying.